Saturday, April 21, 2007

THE LIFE OF OTHERS



This is a great film I saw on Thursday to celebrate my 28th birthday: it plays in east Berlin at the time of the wall and deals with a couple of artists, a dramatist and an actress, who begin to be spied by the Stasi (the police the DDR used to control conspirations and people trying to escape to west Berlin). The Stasi policeman involved in the spying process gets more and more emotionally involved with the lives of the couple until there is a big surprise at the end of the movie.
I love Berlin, I've lived there for one year and I found everything related to it fascinating. It has been a nice evening, a moving story, a good way to practice my rusty German and, above all, a nice break from college work!!!!
See you all on Monday, have a nice weekend!
F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home