Friday, April 13, 2007

LIGHTING CONCEPT DRAWINGS

These are the only two resolved drawings for Monday which I'm quite proud of: the lighting plan and two sections showing the light effect. The rest is still under construction I'm afraid...
it has taken ages to do everything, I feel like a snail at the moment! Yet I have been working no-stop for the whole period...what an exhausting Easter holiday!
At least there are still 4 weeks to catch up and to have everything ready.
See you all on Monday, have a 'nice relaxing weekend' ;-)




1 Comments:

Blogger Greencube said...

Francesca
I thought your work was brilliant yesterday, so punchy and vibrant and beautifully illustrated. I too feel like a snail and know I need to speed up if I'm going to get all this completed! Trees and Hedges today as welll as food shopping and a mountain of ironing - oh what fun we are having!!!

M

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home